Contact us about anything related to our company or services.
We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
President and co-founder of Ekyrail, with nearly 20 years of experience in the railway industry, in a variety of key positions.
- Resourceful manager with strong negotiation and strategic planning skills
- Focused on research and development
- Skilled communicator, passionate about customer service, with advanced people skills
- Ability to adapt to any contingency
- Specialized in automated systems electromechanics
Business Development & Sales
Vice-President - Business Development and Sales at Ekyrail, Mr. Caron specializes in the development and fostering of business relationships throughout the railway industry.
Over the course of more than 20 years in the industry, he has acquired extensive experience in marketing, engineering, business negotiations and strategic B2B and B2G sales. Passionate about IT and electrical and electronic systems, he possesses all the skills required for the rail market:
- Account management and oversight
- Creation of sales pipelines
- Strong understanding of market trends
- Promotion of new railway technologies
- Focused on results and continued growth
As Director of Operations for Ekyrail, Mr. Taillon is also responsible for production, purchases and quality control. He has more than 10 years' experience as a foreman and has acquired invaluable skills for the railway industry:
- Extensive personnel management and project management skills
- Increased focus on occupational health and safety
- Development of optimal and productive working methods
- Excellent communicator, skilled at motivating and uniting work teams
- Proven strategic planning skills
- Focused on ongoing training and maintaining effective control procedures